Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm all A'Twitter

I have so much crap to do. My house is full of crap, my kid feels like crap, we have to drive a hundred million miles through a bunch of crap this week, my dog crapped on my porch, and a certain baby girl smells like Cheerios and Veggie Sticks. And crap.

My house is seriously a disaster right now. I was gone all morning with the kids, and the man I married was here alone. No one hanging on him or following him around demanding stuff. And the house is messier than when I left. Nice. That's all I'm saying. I'm here alone the rest of the day with the kids, so I guess after I feed them dinner by myself and give them baths by myself and put them to bed by myself I'll tackle the house. Oh, and I'll be by myself. If we weren't having people coming into town to spend the night tomorrow I wouldn't give a dog's ass, but we are, so an ass I'm givin'.

Blah.

And I just thought of FIVE more people I have to buy gifts for. Five. So I get to brave the store tomorrow, the day before Christmas Eve, in -4697 degree weather. Why do we know so many people?

The next few days should be an adventure. I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to share so all y'all can have some fun laughing at my expense and be in awe of the continuing sharp decline of my sanity. Ah...the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    I feel your pain... I forgot the daycare providers! And there are 6 of them... SIX!!

    Remember to have a glass of wine tonight and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help it...I had to laugh because its so nice to know that someone else is going through the same stuff as me.

    Although it wasn't nearly as cold here in CA, I also had to go out and brave the crowds on Christmas Eve for a last minute present...

    ....and yesterday my house was full of crap, just looked like crap, I felt like crap, and I had to deal with the kids and all their crap all day alone. Hubby has been working so late these days, he barely comes home to give them a kiss goodnight, so I am single parent all day and night. ugh.

    Hopefully its better on the homefront for you now!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to let it all out.