Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Birthday, Norey Pants

Ok, her actual birthday was yesterday, but Eric was working last night and I was dragged, kicking and screaming, to the NKOTB concert. I mean, I'm so above that kind of teeny-bopper dreck. I TOTALLY did not stand up on my chair and start squealing like a little girl when they were a mere 7 feet away from me. Then when I touched Danny, Donny and Joey I did NOT almost pee in my pants from sheer glee. Totally did not. I mean, God. PLEASE.

Anyway, back to my little girl. I can't believe she's one. I swear it was just yesterday she looked like this:


And then I turned around 2 seconds later and she had grown to this:

And now, today...we've molded her into the epitome of class, elegance, and pedigree.

Heh. Yeah, I got a cupcake, bitches. And this shit is good.

I don't know how she went from trying her damnedest to off me during childbirth (which I've pretty much forgiven her for)to all of a sudden being a year old. She walks and babbles and is all...human-like. She points! She waves! She scampers up the steps, cackling with the knowledge that she should be doing no scampering of the sort! She has a personality! And I love it!

Happy birthday, little girl.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Nora. Please continue to make you mom drink so I get get together with her and split a bottle of merlot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you totally did not rock out to NKOTB the day of the concert. PUH-LEEZE. Nora is one...I still can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:08 PM

    An epitome of class, elegance and pedigree...nothing describes your little Nora better! I hope she had a super dooper day.

    Tell me, how did Donnie feel...it's been a life long dream of mine to touch him.

    I'm trying to figure out how to post this without being anonymous but i'm not having luck. oh well.
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to let it all out.