Saturday, July 12, 2008

Seriously, now.

Ok, I'm getting back into this. Mylast three posts have been somewhat...sporadic, yes? But I have all these experiences and stories that I keep thinking I should write down somewhere. Mostly because having two children seems to have robbed my brain of any memory-keeping ability whatsoever. What's my phone number again?
I've got two rugrats now. TWO. Tate is two, and I'm seriously pondering whether the Devil came and impregnated me one night, because this child seems to have devil horns hiding under his hair somewhere. He gets an unbelievable kick out of, well, kicking. Among other things, namely hitting, pushing, biting, scratching...all that good stuff. Kids see him coming and run the other way. Seriously. Not cool. But the little brat amazes me everyday with his smarts. He knows all his letters, can count to 20, knows colors, shapes, foods...oh, and then there's his complete and utter joy in shouting out "FUCK!" and "DAMMIT" everytime he drops something. He gave the blue hairs in Festival an earful the other day, I tell ya.
Nora is 3 months, and what an angel. She kind of looks like an Oompa-Loompa, though. She's got like these little wings of hair that curl out over her ears, then a curl on the top of her head. And since she's insisting on shedding all her other hair, it's a interesting new look. She's a trend-setter, what can I say. But that smile of hers warms my heart. Too bad Tate doesn't feel the same way.
This is all I have time to share today...don't worry, I'll be back sooner than two years from now. I'm currently being summoned upstairs to wipe up poo. Ah, the excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Hey fellow blogger! I'll link you to my blog. Now you'll have to keep up with it... I'll be checking!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to let it all out.