Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tater the Skater

Eric took Tate skating the other day, after promising me 3449 times that this did not mean Tate was going to be pressured into playing hockey. I really don't want to push him into any sport, let alone one that costs the parents like 6 million dollars a year and eats up about 70 hours a week. But we're going to Disney on Ice in Minneapolis next month, and my dad was able to set it up so we get to go skating with the characters beforehand, then sit in the front row for the performance. Now Tate can wow Mickey and Buzz Lightyear with his mad sk8ing skilz.

What a goofball.


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:58 PM

    that is a really cute picture...I see he is wearing his tiger hat and mittens...and is that the vest I bought him in Monte Carlo?
    But is he still going to try out ballroom dance when he is older? mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous! Disney on Ice?! How fun! I don't think my son would sit still for something that long, but he LOVES Mickey and Buzz....hmm, maybe next year.

    Hope you all have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Eliza is taking lessons right now and loves it. Did Eric take him on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:00 AM

    Yes, it was last Sunday. $4 at cornerstone, and they didn't make me pay for him.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to let it all out.