Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Outta Here

Some of the girls and I are going up to my good friend Jodi's ski chalet this weekend. We're going to do such crazy, outrageous things as...reading. Watching chick flicks. Sleeping in. Having a few drinks. Wearing our "fat pants". Sitting on our asses eating junk food and not having to get up unless WE FEEL LIKE IT. Not cutting up each other's food or wiping each other's butts or putting each other in time out.

I hope it will be just as uneventful as I'm anticipating. I've done my vacuuming and cleaning up the kitchen out of guilt already and I'll come back on Sunday refreshed and ready to dive back into the pool of craziness that is my house. I'll miss the kidlets...probably. They most likely won't even notice I'm gone.

2 comments:

  1. I'll notice you're gone. (sniff, sniff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 PM

    I hate you all just a little bit for having this. But I understand.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to let it all out.