Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You Should See the Other Guy

So Tate accidentally got smacked in the eye with a book yesterday. He looks like he got in a bar fight. Come back to this blog in about 18 years and I'll probably have a picture up of him sporting a pretty similar shiner:




I figured since we were at a park, the sun was shining, and both kidlets were acting somewhat human, I'd try and get a picture of the two of them, shiner and all.

Almost...


Not quite...

Awwww. The cuteness, it overwhelms.


Believe it or not, this last picture is not of Tate throwing a hissy fit. He wanted me to take a picture of his neck. So I did. The look of long-suffering agony and anguish was his idea.

I'd write more, but my eyes are still burning from Paula Abdul's unbelievable orange-ness beaming through my TV screen at me. She looked like an Oompa-Loompa. My retinas will take some time to recover. Plus I'm tired. All this watching of "American Idol" and "Dancing With the Stars" and "The Bachelorette" and, uh...I think that's it...really takes it out of a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to let it all out.