Friday, November 14, 2008

Num.

So the holidays are coming up already. Now, I know there are many great things about this time of year, right? Most people will say the best thing is, you know, peace on earth, goodwill towards men, putting money in the little Salvation Army pails....





No.





You want to know what the best part of the holidays is? It's this, baby.



Oooooh yeah. I had my first sighting of the year at the grocery store yesterday and pounced, squealing, upon the first box I could grab. These things are like chocolate and cream crack-filled sandwhich cookies dipped in white fudge ecstasy. I may need to get Eric to hide the box so they don't all get eaten in one day. Eh, who am I kidding. If I can't find any, I'll run to the store right away to quell my withdrawal and buy 19 more boxes. This shit's good, yo. Screw Christmas caroling and making memories with your family....THIS is what it's all about.

The girls and I are heading to Chicago today. I'm sure shenanigans are to follow. Nothing like a group of 30-something housewives/mothers to really shake up the big city. Maybe this time we'll be able to make it out past 1 am. Don't count on it though. Sleep is pretty much the big draw this weekend.

Hmm. Maybe I should pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to let it all out.