Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, already. This year is going by so quickly. I can't believe Nora's almost 8 months old already. It seems like yesterday I was shoving her out into the world. Oh, and then having horrible complications and going into shock, but that's water under the bridge. I'll just bring it up whenever she's being particularly heinous to me in the future.


Things I'm thankful for:

The kidlets. When they're being good:

My husband, who is so grateful and humbled to have me as his kickass wife:

Yes, the picture's like 4 years old. I wanted one where I didn't look exhausted and fat. Ah, the good old days. We look so unaware of what was coming.



My fam:
Also an older picture, from last year. Apparently we don't believe in getting pictures taken of all of us very often. Or if we do, I just can't be bothered to put them on my computer.


Other things that float my boat:
My friends edged out the french fries, but just barely. Those things are good.

fries Pictures, Images and Photos
Although you know what I'm not thankful for? When you're all excited for hot, greasy, salty fries and you get them and they're like hard and brown and crunchy and feel like chewing on a hard piece of skin. Totally ruins my day.

wine Pictures, Images and Photos
Goes without saying.


Swayze Pictures, Images and Photos
Hubba hubba

hungarian pillows Pictures, Images and Photos
E! Pictures, Images and Photos
coffee Pictures, Images and Photos
Beaker Pictures, Images and Photos
I am not so thankful for:
elmo Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. I feel so honored that I beat out french fries! Cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:26 PM

    This was one of your best posts. So much to be thankful for. Really really nice picture of you and Eric "back in the day".

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh about the french fry thing. I knew exactly what you meant about the letdown you feel when anticipating the glorious golden fries and getting the crusty brown ones instead. It totally sucks.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to let it all out.