Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Facts.

Fact: Tate was a gigantic baby. Gargantuan. I knew it at the time since I was lugging his big ass around all the time, but I guess I kind of blocked it out of my memory. But Nora had her 4 month checkup today so I wanted to go back and compare the two kids at the same age. So, both kids' four month stats:

Nora's length: 25 1/2'' (83%tile)
Tate's length: 27 3/4'' (87%tile)

Nora's head circumference: 41.8 cm (65%tile)
Tate's big melon: 45.2 cm (92%tile)

Nora's weight: 13#14oz (45%tile)
Tate's heft: 21# (96%tile)

Apparently someone up there decided that I deserved a kid that didn't freaking give me an asthma attack after schlepping them around for 5 minutes. I mean, that kid was LARGE. Nora seems like a little peanut. She has seemed to inherit her brother's total hatred of and aversion to sleeping, though. Guess I'm screwed there.

1 comment:

  1. If makes you feel better - my Big-A headed child eventually grew into his pumpkin-adult-sizedness. Hope is on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to let it all out.