Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Survey Thingie. Feel Free to Not Read.

I was bored, ok, people?

One of the most random surveys you'll ever take!

Some of the most random questions you will ever be asked!
What brand of toilet paper does your family buy?: Whatever's on sale that won't give butt owies
What is your favorite kitchen utensil?: Uh, the spoon.
Is your freezer/refrigerator door right next to each other, or on top?: Next to each other. I hate those kinds of freezers cause you can't fit a damn thing in them
What color is the chair you're sitting in?: green/tan stripey kinda. It's not as ugly as it sounds
Have you ever worn underwear on your head?: Are you not supposed to?
What about over your pants?: I'm not really a crazy person like that...
Have you ever eaten grass?: Yep. Fiberlicious.
Does your dog eat grass?: Yeah.
Do you yell at it when it eats grass?: I yell at them all the time.
My mom used to tell me the dogs teeth would get sharp if it ate grass.
Did your mom tell you that?: My mom didn't really talk about dogs.
Have you ever wondered why the letter Q always has to be followed with u?: I have other things on my mind, thank you.
Q is such a wimp.
When asked "Wut do yew wanna tlk abouutt", what do you think of first?: Why the hell can't you spell properly?
Is there anything broken around you?: My sanity. Can that be broken? Let's just say yes.
What's your favorite brand of pencil?: The kind that writes.
Eraser?: Non-yucky-smelling kinds.
Do you like Dunkaroos?: I'd tell you if I knew what they were!
Do you enjoy cleaning your belly button?: I really liked it when I was preggo cause I could flip it inside out and explore the contents.
Type ex-boyfriends mother's name with your chin. NOW.: Vrjd
Have you ever yawned and not been able to hear momentarily?: Yes. I feel like I'm at the ocean, serenely at peace.
Have you ever used the word 'duper' without super in front of it?: No. I'm not a geek.
Why do people named Thomas go by the nickname Tom. Why not Thom?: I knew a Thom.
Have you ever used a type writer, and not messed up typing?: It's 2008. Who has a typewriter?
Does your dad watch the History Channel everynight?: I'm thinking no.
Mine does.
Talk Sex With Sue- Good or bad?: Eh?
Do you fear shutting your head in the car door?: Already done it, bitches.
Do you ever find yourself sitting around making funny faces for no reason?: Only when I'm playing with my nose ring.
Does anyone ever catch you?: Just my kid.
Have you played "A Sailor Went to Sea Sea Sea" Lately?: Oh my God, like 3 minutes ago.
Did you know the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?: So does Baa Baa Black Sheep. Get with the program, people.
If I told you I had a Pokemon mousepad, what would you say?: Nice knowin' ya. Have a nice life.
Gee, thanks, I have a Pokemon mousepad, you jerk!
Have you ever made a project out of wood?: Heh...you said wood.
Have you ever ridden on a donkey?: Yeah.
Do you purposely NOT use good punctuation/grammar?: NO.
Have you ever dislike someone you adn't met in person?: oh yeah.
Have you ever swan dived off of your roof into oncoming traffic?: More like a belly flop.
Go look in the nearest closet. What's the 3rd clothing article on the left?: A shirt I can't fit into anymore unless I want my belly flab hanging out the bottom.
When you were a kid, did you believe chocolate milk came from brown cows?: No.
Do you still believe it?: Yes.
Have you ever found a dead animal under your house?: Nope, but in my attic I have.
Have you ever tried to fly past the age of 8?: I flew last weekend. It's called a plane.
Do you watch Disney Channel shows, and then lie about it?: No
Has your house ever been infested with some kind of insect?: Ladybugs. Not so fun.
Have you ever passed 3 dead squirrles in a row on the road?: Bleh.
Can you laugh like Woody Woodpecker?: I hate that damn bird.
Do you walk in step with people around you?: No, they try to imitate ME

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to let it all out.